The synths main control bar is located at the top of the interface.
The controls from left to right are as follows.
- The store icon for accessing the In-App-Purchases for app add-ons and content packs.
- The preset icon for access library presets and your own saved presets
- The save icon to save the current configuration as a preset.
- The randomiser icon to generate a random configuration, including random wavetables from all library and purchased In-App-Purchase packs.
- The name of the preset.
- The wavetable creator icon to open the wavetable creator.
- The mod link icon to open the modulation matrix view.
- The CC icon to activate/deactivate CC detection to connect MIDI controllers to synth controls.
- The MIDI icon to open the CC mappings view.
- The tempo control showing the current tempo. Tapping the tempo control brings up the keyboard and the desired tempo can be set to a maximum of 180 BPM.